PHOENIX Virtual Running is inviting you for a virtual run in Remembrance of those who gave so much in the Great War. 2018 marks 100 years since the end of WW1, so if you can't join us for our very special Remembrance Day Marathon, then please consider joining us 'virtually'.
It couldn't be simpler :
- Choose your distance when you sign up.
- You'll receive a confirmation email with a personalised virtual race number/BIB.
- Then simply lace up your running shoes and head out to complete your chosen distance.
- You choose when and you choose where. Run by yourself, with friends or even at an organised event - any run of the right distance counts.
- Once you've completed your run just submit the evidence to our email address - phoenixvirtualrunningUK@gmail.com in the form of a picture of your Garmin or a screen print of your download.
- And your finishers' medal will be winging its way to you.
Note: We dispatch our medals twice monthly on the 15th and at month end. Medals for the Remembrance Day will be dispatched in late October / early November 2018.
The medal for this event is one of our finest ever!